Slide Your Way Slide Your Way

Not bad, good file size.

It's ok. I just dont enjoy this kind of game o.o. Nice small file size.

Quiz Of Hell Quiz Of Hell

Not too impressive

Could have been better, the visuals were poor and it needed more of a reward, otherwise, it just seems like a boring test.

- Mind Impulse - - Mind Impulse -

good game

the one with clock got me confused though :/
Cjross13, did you count the ones you couldn't see?

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Very good but..

...i got the wobbly saw thing and cant get past a level

Run Tutorial Run Tutorial

Good Layout, but...

...just needs to be longer and in more detail. Good start though.

MrSplat responds:

kk i understand that it should be longer but i just wanted to make it as simple and short as i could.
I remember when i first started out and when i was looking through some tutorials on newgrounds I saw that alot of them where to long and after a while I would get bored with them, Most people new to flash just wana get stuck in and learn how to animate so i thought it would be best to make a short and straight to the point flash without big long explanations and loads of flashing text and things jumping around the screen. As long as it helps a few people out then am happy.
Thanx 2 everyone who reviewed this. :D

Mayhem In The Skies! Mayhem In The Skies!

Good game

I like the mixture of defence games and catching games.

Oddworld Maze Game 3 Oddworld Maze Game 3

O.k but..

...why is the file size so big, and it's not clear enough to see, took me a while to find the start button. Might just be me though .

alio-big-mac responds:

lol, its big becasue of the music, it has to have a full track in the background lol, and if your screen isnt adjusted it can be hard to see it properly.

Cubefield Cubefield

Cool

I liked the 3D style and the fact that its not impossibly difficult. I thought it was a bitt boring at first but then the whole layout changed. It was realy fun.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

It was ok

but my finger got cramp, and you need to put a play() function when its finished loading.

Pirates 1 Pirates 1

It was o.k

just one thing, make the damge more progressive

Pi-314 responds:

What do you mean by progressive?